"And he said, Lord GOD, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it?"
(Genesis 15:8 KJV)
Declaring this year will be a year of the Lord’s word.
Instead of thinking of what you don’t have, focus on what you can have with God.
You must go outside to have a vision. Go outside of your comfort zone to have a vision.
"Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."
(Proverbs 29:18 KJV) perish=naked
You don’t need to be great to think great thoughts, but you need to think great thoughts to be great!
Gen 15 v.8 whereby=how will I know?
We can dream great things but can we do great things in reality?
Hang around people with a vision to have a vision and see it come to pass.
Take HIS hand when He takes you out of your comfort zone. Don’t listen to man. Pack now. STOP when you see it. Don’t stop calling. Go anyway.
It belongs to God and you are supposed to sell it to me, you were preparing it for what God wants to do here in the future.
1. If you have a vision, know the source and stay connected to the source. People will want you to do their vision.
2. If your vision is about money, give it up.
3. Sacrifice, if you are obeying then it is not sacrifice to you.
4. God orders your steps, not your leaps. He builds your character through steps.
5. Standup for what you believe in even if it costs you money.
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." (John 15:5 KJV)
Deliver To understand It again - Gals on their the reproductive system numerous years working experience recurrent in the event that being let go about circulation, also identified as ...
2 years ago