Monday, December 6, 2010

Inspirational 12/07/10 My First Christmas in Heaven

My First Christmas in Heaven
Author: Wanda Bencke

I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below
With tiny lights like heaven’s stars reflecting on the snow.
The sight is so spectacular---please wipe away that tear.
For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear,
But the sounds of music can’t compare
With the Christmas choir up here.
I have no words to tell you the joy their voices bring
For it is beyond description to hear the angels sing.

I know how much you miss me---I see the pain inside your heart.
But I am not so far away; We really aren’t apart.
So be happy for me dear ones; You know I hold you dear;
And be glad I’m spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I send you each a special gift from my heavenly home above.
I send you each a memory of my undying love.
After all “love” is the gift more precious than pure gold.
It was always most important in the stories Jesus told.

Please love and keep each other as my Father said to do,
For I can’t count the blessing or love He has for you.
So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear.
Remember I’m spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

A note from the author “Wanda Bencke”:
Lysandra Kay Bencke was my thirteen year old handicapped daughter. On Christmas day 1997, Lysandra had a seizure and was in a coma for five days before she passed away. During those five days I wrote “Christmas in Heaven.”

“And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.” -Luke 2:13-14 KJV

“A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.” -John 13:34-35

“En skielik was daar saam met die engel ‘n menigte van die hemelse leërskare wat God prys en sê: Eer aan God in die hoogste hemele en vrede op aarde, in die mense ‘n welbehae!” -Luke 2:13-14

“‘n Nuwe gebod gee Ek julle, dat julle mekaar moet liefhê; soos Ek julle liefgehad het, moet julle ook mekaar liefhê. Hieraan sal almal weet dat julle my dissipels is, as julle liefde onder mekaar het.” -John 13:34-35
*****************************************
In His Service,
Sherry and Jim Heard
Sherry’s Inspirational list

MISSION STATEMENT: Our mission is to be the channel, not the source, through which we pray God’s blessings may flow to others. Our ministry is not to provide counseling, advice, or doctrinal interpretation. For this we refer you to local spiritual leaders who may know and deal with your needs more personally. It is our prayer that God may truly bless your day through the inspiration we seek to channel your way. In Him, Sherry and Jim Heard

When forwarding / copying, please include the entire message.

To subscribe please send an email to:
Sherrys_Inspirational-subscribe@googlegroups.com

We invite you to visit our website at: http://groups.google.com/groups/Sherrys_Inspirational 

No comments:

Post a Comment